Samantha - Author
Explore the Benefits of Creative Roots!
Now that your campaign journey is underway, it’s time to learn all about Creative Roots coconut water as you keep your kids hydrated and share your samples with family and friends!
According to a study published in the American Journal of Public Health, 1 in 2 kids is underhydrated¹ which can have negative effects on your kid’s development and performance. Creative Roots offers plant-powered refreshment in flavors your kids will love that will help keep them happy and hydrated! Check out more of the benefits of Creative Roots below:
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- 1 g of sugar per serving, the naturally occurring sugar from coconut water
- Each bottle of kids coconut water beverage fits into kids hands and school lunch bags easily
- This coconut water beverage contains 15 calories per serving
Enjoy these benefits and form your own opinions to share with your fellow parents. We can’t wait to hear what you think of Creative Roots on social media using the hashtags #CreativeRootsInsiders #Ad, on our campaign blogs, and in your reviews!
* Erica L. Kenney, Michael W. Long, Angie L. Cradock, and Steven L. Gortmaker, 2015: Prevalence of Inadequate Hydration Among US Children and Disparities by Gender and Race/Ethnicity: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009–2012, American Journal of Public Health 105, e113_e118, https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2015.302572